Les Auberges de Jeunesse catering does not involve canteen-style cooking. Our meals are varied, balanced and prepared by professionals using the best ingredients.
We make every effort to serve good quality meals, based on various criteria :
- The care and the “home-made” touch provided by our experienced chefs when preparing their dishes;
- The priority given to the region and to local products;
- The constant concern to ensure variety and balance in the menus;
- The emphasis placed on sustainable development by using organic produce for breakfast, as well as the importance attached to seasonal products;
- The use of short circuits: from the producer directly to your plate;
- Observance of our various quality labels, such as the Green Key;
- The flexibility to adapt to specific requests with customised offers.
What is more, unlike standard catering, taking a meal in one of our youth hostels is a friendly, relaxed experience, in the purest spirit of our association.
Our catering range is intended mainly for groups, but individuals who so wish can freely come along to the meals served in the restaurant. Snacks, light refreshments and vacuum-packed means are also available.
The catering of course includes drinks: all our bars serve numerous local products at affordable prices.
Don't forget our meeting rooms which offer a variety of gastronomic menu selections along with buffets and aperitifs.
Pour en savoir plus sur les offres spécifiques de restauration, nous vous invitons à consulter les documents en téléchargement sur les pages spécifiques de nos Auberges de Jeunesse dans la rubrique "Hébergement".