In order to allow you to keep a sufficient social distance, we currently only offer private rooms. This means that the room you have booked will only be occupied by you and your family/group.
Common areas are always accessible but restricted to a maximum number of people.
The activities provided can be reduced depending on the possibility of disinfection.
Common kitchens may not be accessible. This depends on the size of the kitchen and the availability of staff in the hostel to maintain standards of cleanliness and safety.
A short list of measures to ensure your safety:
- Rooms are no longer shared but only private!
- Increased attention to cleaning and hygiene protocols in our rooms
- Increased regular disinfection of contact points in common areas, such as door handles, credit card and key terminals, elevator buttons and communal washrooms with disinfectant products
- Disinfectant gel dispensers at the reception desk
- Ground markings to help respect social distancing. (Together is good, 1m50 away is better!)
- The display at the entrance to each common area of the hostel of the maximum capacity of persons allowed at the same time
Here are a few small recommendations :
- Wear a mask in the common areas (mandatory since the 25/07)
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from others (kisses are for later).
- Avoid unnecessary contact (on arrival, please pay electronically)
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Avoid gatherings in closed spaces (stay outside, as long as it doesn't spill out!)
In accordance with the latest measures communicated by the Belgian State, here is a reminder of the new rules in force as of this 28/07/2020 :
Bubbles of 5 people:
You can therefore travel with your home as well as 5 people and children (under 12 years old, unlimited number).
It is therefore possible for you to stay with several families provided you respect this number.
>> Note again that all our rooms are private. You will therefore not share your room with strangers.
Supervised groups :
Stays in our hostels are always permitted for supervised groups of up to 50 people. For these groups, special arrangements are made to ensure the safety of your bubble (floor privatization, internal circulation, separate meal times, etc).
>> Do not hesitate to contact the hostel directly for the organization of your stay.