Here is all the information you need if you have to travel from the airport to the city center / Charleroi Youth Hostel and vice versa. You will be able to choose which transport corresponds to you, to consult the price and the schedules.
The shuttle departs from Charleroi South Station (Dock No. 01) and the airport.
- Duration : 15-20 min
- Distance from the hostel to Charleroi Sud train station : 300 m walk / 4 mim
- Price : 6€
Payment method : by card to machines or cash to the driver (return of the currency on 10 € maximum
Timetable from the train station to the airport :
- Monday to Friday except holidays: From 5:25 to 22:25, all hours 25 and 55.
- Weekends and holidays: From 5:15 to 22:15, every 15 hours.
Timetable from the airport to the train station :
- Monday to Friday except holidays: From 5:23 to 22:23, all hours 23 and 53.
- Weekends and holidays: From 5:42 to 22:42, every hour 42.
Find the timetable of the shuttle in pdf below or on the site of the Tec here.
Price : 17 € to pay by taxi, cash or visa, no matter the size of the car (4 seats or mini van with 8 seats)
Taxi order from the hostel :
To do so, please send your information:
- Last name
- First and last name
- Flight number
- Estimated time of arrival
- Phone number
- Number of people expected
By mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Taxi"
You can also find all transport from the airport to other cities on the site of Charleroi Airport: https://www.brussels-charleroi...