Free Wi-Fi everywhere
The hostel is located in the centre of Mons, just beneath the Belfry, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, 3 minutes from the stunning Grand Place and only 1 km from the Santiago Calatrava-designed train station.
Hainaut and its capital city, Mons, are a microcosm of the Walloon Region, encapsulating its age-old beauty that persists to this day, its glorious industrial past, its cultural heritage and its folklore – the Ducasse de Mons festival.
Head outside the city and things are no less stunning. Take a stroll along the towpaths that border the Canal du Centre and admire the locks and boat lift. And the Pairi Daiza zoo and botanical garden is within easy reach, too.
The hostel is the idea base for the exhilarating Ducasse de Mons festival and the Doudou, visiting the Pass, soaking up the atmosphere across the city during the Festival au Carré, or coming face to face with the pandas at Pairi Daiza.
Whether you’re staying alone, as a couple or in a group, our hostel has exactly what you need – double rooms, family rooms and dormitories for larger groups.
We have 29 rooms (2, 3, 4 and 6 beds), or 115 beds in total.
Every room has free Wi-Fi.
Find out more about our rooms and read some practical information.
Room for 4 (or 2)
Room for 6
- Laundry Room
- Bed sheets
- Sustainable breakfast
- Luggage room
- Car park
- Garage for motorbikes
- Garage for bicycles
- Bicycle hire
- Coach park
- Meeting rooms
- Baby equipment
- Disabled room
- Climbing and zip line
- Sports/children’s activities
- Games room
- Towel hire
- No pets allowed
Address : Rampe du Château 2, 7000 Mons
By car : E19 or E42, exit 24
By public transport : Mons station
On foot : GR129
By bike : RV8, RV38/LF38
Your itinerary on Google Map.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in : From 2:00 to 10 pm
Check-out : Between 7:30 and 11 am
You can register and use the luggage room outside these hours.
A sustainable, local buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am.
- For the wellbeing of all our users, please maintain peace and quiet in rooms and corridors, particularly from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
- You are permitted to smoke in the hostel’s yard, which closes at 11 p.m. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas and on the emergency stairs. An on-the-spot fine of €50 and/or ejection from the establishment will follow any activation of a smoke detector or any report of a contravention.
- Please do not eat and drink in the rooms, a cafeteria and shared kitchen are available to you on the ground floor.
- Rooms are hired from 4 p.m. until 10 a.m. If you wish to keep the room for an extra night, you must pay the amount of the overnight stay before 10 a.m. (subject to availability).
- Access to the rooms is reserved for the registered persons and subject to payment. The access card is non-transferable and it is prohibited to host guest(s) in the rooms without the prior agreement of the reception.
- Unless exceptionally agreed by the management, the duration of stays is limited to 7 nights, and a period of 4 weeks must elapse between 2 successive stays.
- In the dormitories, each person must keep personal spaces (beds and locker) and communal areas (shower and WC) clean and tidy, without cluttering them. Dormitories must be clear of occupants between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Our organization reserves the right to refuse access to its establishments to any person who does not have a dress and / or an acceptable hygiene allowing the good progress of a life in community between our various users.
If you want to brainstorm or go green with your colleagues, sports team or school group, you’ll need a suitable venue to host your workshop, conference or meeting.
The youth hostel has 4 meeting rooms. And you don’t have to stay here to use them! You can book the rooms for as long as you need them, and we can provide whatever equipment you need. We also offer a catering service.
Find out more about our meeting rooms.