All our rooms from 3 to 6 persons at
60€ /Per night
Free Wi-Fi everywhere
Our watersideyouth hostel is housed in a former typical villa beneath the towering Citadel of Namur. The hostel is a vast complex, boasting its own internal courtyard and a large garden area for entertainment and activities.
Namur really lives up to its name as the capital of Wallonia. There’s plenty of cultural offers, as well as all the activities you’d expect in a city of this size. The Meuse and Sambre, which run through the city, are criss-crossed by a multitude of bridges, while the banks are the ideal place to stroll and enjoy the moment. The hostel is the ideal base for the Festival of Wallonia, Namur in May, Esperanzah!, the International Festival of French-Speaking Film (FIFF), and much more besides. And the stunning Casino de Namur is just a stone’s throw away.
Namur séjour scolaire
Are there more than 10 of you?
With your family? Top! There are tons of things to discover!
With friends? Wow! There's a lot of memories to make!
With your students? Of course! And our educational activities will delight them!
Among sportsmen? Perfect for them! You will live your sport to the fullest!
Among colleagues? Great! Great! Great!
To work or not? We have meeting rooms and team building activities.
Concretely, for groups, we have at your disposal :
A catering service adapted to you!
Local and organic products in the spotlight!
Professionals of the animation, for your thematic stays.
Rooms for classes, activities, meetings...
Rooms for companions and drivers
Parking lots for coaches and buses
To make a reservation:
Via our reservation module (just here on the left)
Or via firstname.lastname@example.org or on +32 (0)81 22 36 88
You wish to do activities during your stay?
We offer you stays with activities, led by our animators and designed with the help of our educational advisor.
All stays are customizable according to your needs!
For primary, secondary, higher education, special education but not only!
The activities for groups make our specificity and are accessible to all types of groups, school or not!
Our pedagogical advisor is at your disposal for your school, educational or project trips!
Contact our educational advisor, Emilie Vandenberg: email@example.com or on +32 (0)2 226 05 16.
Download below our 2019 activities brochure!
To prepare your stay as well as possible, we offer you a voucher for one night's free accommodation with breakfast in order to meet the team and prepare a tailor-made programme adapted to your group. Contact us for more information!
Namur séjour scolaire
Whether you’re staying alone, as a couple or in a group, our hostel has exactly what you need – double rooms, family rooms and dormitories for larger groups.
We have 23 rooms (2, 3, 4 and 5 beds), or 93 beds in total.
Every room has free Wi-Fi, lockers, a washbasin and a shower.
Find out more about our rooms and read some practical information.
Room for 2
Room for 3
Room for 4
Room for 5
- Bed sheets
- Sustainable breakfast
- Luggage room
- Car park
- Garage for motorbikes
- Garage for bicycles
- Bicycle hire
- Coach park
- Meeting rooms
- Baby equipment
- Disabled room
- Climbing and zip line
- Sports/children’s activities
- Games room
- Towel hire
- No pets allowed
Address: Avenue Félicien Rops 8, 5000 Namur
- By car: E411 exit 14
- By public transport: Namur station + bus 3 or 4
- On foot: GR125, 126
- By bike: RV8, RV10, RV60, RV2/LF2/LF5
Your itinerary on Google Map.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in: From 4 pm to 10 pm
Check-out : Before 10:30 am
You can register and use the luggage room outside these hours.
A sustainable, local buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am.
- For the wellbeing of all our users, please maintain peace and quiet in rooms and corridors, particularly from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
- You are permitted to smoke in the hostel’s yard, which closes at 11 p.m. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas and on the emergency stairs. An on-the-spot fine of €50 and/or ejection from the establishment will follow any activation of a smoke detector or any report of a contravention.
- Please do not eat and drink in the rooms, a cafeteria and shared kitchen are available to you on the ground floor.
- Rooms are hired from 4 p.m. until 10 a.m. If you wish to keep the room for an extra night, you must pay the amount of the overnight stay before 10 a.m. (subject to availability).
- Access to the rooms is reserved for the registered persons and subject to payment. The access card is non-transferable and it is prohibited to host guest(s) in the rooms without the prior agreement of the reception.
- Unless exceptionally agreed by the management, the duration of stays is limited to 7 nights, and a period of 4 weeks must elapse between 2 successive stays.
- In the dormitories, each person must keep personal spaces (beds and locker) and communal areas (shower and WC) clean and tidy, without cluttering them. Dormitories must be clear of occupants between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Our organization reserves the right to refuse access to its establishments to any person who does not have a dress and / or an acceptable hygiene allowing the good progress of a life in community between our various users.
Bikes are rented at the hostel during opening hours of the reception.
The price: 8 € the half-day / 16 € the day (50 € deposit in cash or card)
Self-service bikes "Libiavelo" are also available right outside the hostel. You can find all the information on their website www.libiavelo.be/
Namur séjour scolaire
If you want to brainstorm or go green with your colleagues, sports team or school group, you’ll need a suitable venue to host your workshop, conference or meeting.
The youth hostel has four meeting rooms. And you don’t have to stay here to use them! You can book the rooms for as long as you need them, and we can provide whatever equipment you need. We also offer a catering service.
Find out more about our meeting rooms.
Food & drink.
The price per night at all our hostels includes a sustainable buffet breakfast made from fresh, local, responsibly sourced produce.
Every hostel has a bar, which is the main focal point for socialising. It’s where the action happens! The bar serves a great range of drinks (also local), plus light meals and refreshments (subject to availability).
For groups of 10 or more, please contact the youth hostel to benefit from our specially designed menus. We make a point of working with local suppliers and sourcing seasonal produce, so you get menus that everyone will love!
See this hostel’s menu
Explore our map! There are so many things to discover nearby...
Elle est très bien située, à seulement quelques minutes de Namur . On décide de s’y rendre en vélo : une station Libia se trouve juste devant l’auberge et un local vélo est disponible dans la cour intérieure !